Comfort, safety and feeling happy and healthy in our chosen surroundings is something that’s important to all of us. At Community Care Central in Alice Springs, we have a range of services to support you.
We provide community care support for older people in Alice Springs in your home or at one of our centres, including:
- Personal hygiene
- Clinical care services
- Medication assistance
- Social interaction
- Carer respite services
- Flexible mobile respite – Troopy Program
- Flexible respite – in-home support
We are a registered NDIS provider in Alice Springs and can provide:
- Development of life skills and behaviour support.
- Daily personal care activities and therapeutic support.
- Group/centre and participant community activities.
- NDIS support co-ordination and plan management.
- Assistance with travel and household tasks.
- Mental Health Respite Program
- Young Carers Program
08 8952 5969
08 8952 0479
Old Timers Village, 446 Stuart Highway,Get Directions
NT 0870 0870
Send an enquiry
Please fill out the form below and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.
Cookies help us improve your website experience.