Comfort, safety and feeling happy and healthy in our chosen surroundings is something that’s important to all of us. At Community Care Darwin, we have a range of services to support you.
We provide community care support for older people in Darwin in your home or at one of our centres, including:
- Personal hygiene
- Clinical care services
- Medication assistance
- Social interaction
We are a registered NDIS provider in Darwin and can provide:
- Development of life skills and behaviour support.
- Daily personal care activities and therapeutic support.
- Group/centre and participant community activities.
- Support co-ordination and plan management.
- Assistance with travel and household tasks.
08 8942 8702
08 8998 0731
Harry's Place, 1 Wileroo Street,Get Directions
NT 0810 0810
Send an enquiry
Please fill out the form below and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.
Cookies help us improve your website experience.