ARRCS and COVID-19 Coronavirus
Updated: Wednesday 1 February 2023
We would like to reassure all residents, clients, families and next-of-kin that ARRCS facilities and services are following the health requirements from the Northern Territory Government to safeguard the health and wellbeing of our ARRCS employees, volunteers, clients, and residents from COVID-19. For the latest update on restrictions, please visit the Northern Territory Government website.
Information for ARRCS residential aged care clients and their loved ones
We know you may be worried about COVID-19, however please rest assured ARRCS is taking all necessary steps as advised by Federal and State health agencies to protect your health and wellbeing.
Your connectedness to family, friends and community at this time is vital. If you are feeling lonely or concerned, please talk with your carer or call ARRCS on 08 8982 5200.
Some things you can do to keep healthy and safe
Practice good hygiene measures:
If you are unsure about anything, please talk with your carer.
- Clean your hands thoroughly with soap and water or alcohol-based hand rubs.
- Always cover your nose and mouth with a tissue or paper, or bent elbow when coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid touching areas of your face including nose and mouth, and avoid shaking hands.
- Stay at home if you are unwell.
- Avoid having contact with anyone who is unwell and try to keep 1.5 metres away from anyone coughing or sneezing.
If you have any questions about the precautionary measures ARRCS is taking in relation to COVID-19, please do not hesitate to call our ARRCS head office team on 08 8982 5200.