Physiotherapists are available to diagnose and use therapeutic exercise to treat a range of conditions so you can get the most out of life. Together we can help with:
- Diagnosing, treating and helping to prevent movement problems.
- Relieving pain, improving strength and restoring limb function after illness or injury.
- Improving strength and independence.
- Achieving goals such as getting out of bed, doing daily jobs or sports and hobbies.
- Managing chronic conditions.
- Learning how to use new equipment, such as wheelchairs and other mobility aids.
At ARRCS, physiotherapists work in partnership with you, so you can sustain your wellness and quality of life.
Funding, fees and costs
Federal and Territory government funding is available for home care services, or you can pay for services outright (fee for service).
Find out more about the different funding options and how to get started.
Our big-hearted team is here for you - give us a call on 1300 258 322, or complete the form below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Cookies help us improve your website experience.